Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Almost there...

Well, I have finished the clothing with just two things left - the 2nd necklace and the background.

I might actually do the background first, so that it will dry in good time to be transported to the print house to be photographed before it gets delivered to it's new owners. I know it seems odd I do not always paint the background before the rest of the painting as most artists do, but sometimes I start the painting before I know exactly what I want to do in the background ...do I do a plain background with mood, or do I do something more interesting as seen in my painting 'Endurance'? Today I will find out. In the meantime, here's a pic of my weeks work. By the way, the pics I have on this blog are from a little home camera, so be assured, the painting is not quite done justice by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment